Deloitte joined over 7,000 Mining professionals from 100 countries at the 21st Investing in African Mining Indaba this week.
The message from stakeholders such as the Minister of Mineral Resources and CEO of Anglo Platinum is clear – the mining industry needs a step-change in order to survive, and innovation is the answer.
I encourage you to download the following thought pieces we launched at the Mining Indaba, which speak to the innovation imperative as well as our views and solutions to the challenges facing the mining sector in Africa.
- State of Mining in Africa – In the spotlight
- The future of Mining in South Africa – Innovation imperative
- Tracking the trends in mining 2015 – Keep calm and carry on
- Digital Workforce Engagement – The new currency in today’s economy
- Junior & Mid-tier Mining – High risk, high return
- Guide to fiscal information – Key economies in Africa 2014/15
- The investment potential of sub-Saharan Africa
- Australian investment into Africa – A change in direction
- Mining tax solutions
- Venmyn Deloitte sustainability solutions
- Deloitte mining brochure
If you have any questions or require a more detailed discussion on content presented in these articles, feel free to contact Andrew Lane (Energy and Resources Leader) at firstname.lastname@example.org