As is becoming an annual tradition at Deloitte South Africa; the blog team analyses the top performing articles over the last year and rounds them up into an easy to digest Top 10 list.
The thought pieces are from across the markets and industries that Deloitte serves and this variety is testament to the diverse nature and strength of business in South Africa currently. Furthermore; this years top performing articles really do paint a very accurate picture of the year that has passed.
Top 10 posts of 2013
- The effects of the recent South African sovereign credit rating and bond downgrade
- Will Walmart’s acquisition of 51% of Massmart benefit ordinary South Africans?
- Are Leaders Born or Made?
- Smartphone adoption continues to grow across South Africa
- South African Budget 2012 : Budget Speech Facts & Figures
- ROIC – An understated but powerful metric
- Protection of Personal Information Bill will make or break online marketers
- Results of the 2012 Deloitte Best Company To Work For Survey
- Exalytics, Exadata, Exalogic, Big Data Appliance – but what does it all mean?!
- Deloitte South Africa 2012/2013 Quick Tax Guide
What does 2014 hold?
In 2014 Deloitte will continue to bring you some of the best thought leadership content on the issues that really matter to your business today as well as for the next 12 to 18 months.
Some of these will include highlights such as the South African Budget Report; the Technology Trends 2014 Report; the 2014 TMT Predictions; the results of the Best Company To Work For Survey and so much more!
What would you like to see more of?
Are there any topics and discussions that you would like to see more of in 2014? Let us know on the poll below so that we can ensure that you are getting as much value as possible from the Deloitte SA blog and the thought leading articles we publish here on a near daily basis!