Traditional ERP implementations are big and costly projects. They require an intense amount of planning and preparation as well as on the ground resources to ensure that the ERP implementation is a success. This is not news to anyone who has deployed a large ERP project recently.
SAP Rapid Deployment Solution aim to ease the pain of these long ERP implementations and allow you to bring a level of speed and simplicity to your ERP software implementation.
SAP RDS difference
SAP RDS are more affordable and scalable packages that combine preconfigured software and implementation services to get you up and running in a far shorter amount of time which affords your organisation the following benefits:
- Deploy business-critical software, content, and enablement in 2 to 14 weeks
- Minimise risk with a guaranteed timeline and predictable, up-front costs
- Seamlessly integrate with your existing SAP on-premise and cloud solutions
- Easily expand functionality and add new packages as your needs change
As SAP RDS have a defined scope and predictable cost, there are no surprises. Start with the functionality you need now, and add on as you go.
As a business, you need solutions that support a particular business area or process and can be integrated into a centralised information system. The standard software in the SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions offers a wide range of functions that also cover special requirements in addition to processes for specific industry solutions that support the central process areas:
- Sales, service and marketing
- Supply chain management and procurement
- Product development and manufacturing
- Human resources
- Operating models and finance
There are multiple SAP RDS configurations that your organisation can take advantage of. That is one of the major benefits of using an RDS Solution; specific solutions have been designed to fulfil specific needs.
(Click to enlarge)
To find out more about which SAP RDS is best suited to your specific business need and to learn more about Deloitte’s 10 years’ experience in preconfigured and RDS solutions; please contact Niel Terblanche or Reinhard Arndt directly.