The rapid speed of change in business is no state secret. Military planners, amongst others refer to the current environment as VUCA. In this context volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity change the dynamics of engagement and in Financial Services, disruptors are intensifying, requiring a decisive focus on Human Capital.
- How do you lead your people though change effectively?
- How do you derive value from the hurdles of regulation?
- How do you make sure you have the most capable people?
- How do you set the tone at the top?
- How do you get your HR function to lead you though a VUCA world?
- How will your people make or break your expansion into new territories?
Do you have the answers?