Many organisations are looking to transform their traditional business to a digital business by doing one or all of the following:
- Modernising and extending legacy systems.
- Connecting many end points to legacy systems.
- Improving time to market for new digital products.
- Implementing a robust foundation for execution (ESB and API).
- Embracing cloud architectures for scalability, agility and cost benefits.
As a route to achieving this imperative business ambition; we feel that CIOs should be making deliberate investments in developing advanced integration and data management capabilities to support these new business and integration models.
Build the components needed to orchestrate today, in order to be ready to adopt more compelling services tomorrow.
We invite you to join us as we share our view of how the vision of a truly connected company can be made real through Deloitte and Mulesoft.
Click here to join us on the 11th of November in Johannesburg.
Click here to join us on the 13th of November in Cape Town.